google search

Monday, May 4, 2009

Top 5 Reason to try Mineral Makeup

Here is my top 5 reasons why everyone should give mineral makeup a try. There are many more reasons that I could list, I just don't want to keep you here for an hour. :)

Reason #1
  • Mineral makeup does not contain any chemicals, it's made with all natural ingredients. This means that should you fall asleep with your makeup on one night, you won't wake up to clogged pores and blemishes.
Reason # 2
  • Samples, Samples, Samples!! You can try most of my mineral makeup in little samples that won't break the bank. So really what have you got to loose?
Reason # 3
  • Easily customize your foundation shade, by mixing your own. If one shade is too light but the next is too dark, simple mix whatever ratio of the two to achieve your shade. With every full size foundation jar, I always include a sample of another shade of foundation of your choosing.
Reason # 4
  • Mineral makeup is great for all skin types - acne prone, dry, oily or even rosacea. Since mineral makeup contains no chemicals it's safe & works with all skin types and some even find it soothing.
Reason # 5
  • Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide are commonly found as top ingredients in mineral makeup. These ingredients provide safe & natural UVA/UVB sun protection.
Like I said before, there are many more reasons for everyone to try mineral makeup, but these 5 I think are my top reasons.

Mineral makeup is a much better alternative to traditional cosmetics, especially with everyone leaning towards the natural side of things.

No comments: