google search

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Starting something new .. possibly?

Ok, I have been thinking about what kinds of stuff  I could blog about and I thought that maybe once or twice a week I could post a photo of the day or something to that effect.  By no means am I a makeup artist, or a good photographer of sorts, so this is just for fun.

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but it is a great way to see my FMN (Forget Me Not)  mineral makeup on a preson.  Maybe even a few colour combos that you may not have thought of.  Better yet, maybe some of you would like to send me photos wearing FMN products!!  That would be awesome!

Also if anyone has any suggestions or tips or requests, please let me know and I will do my best to work something out!  = )



All Products are FMN unless other wise stated:

Face -  Dusted a light layer of  Matte Mineral Primer
  Personal Blend of N3 and N4  Matte Mineral Foundation applied with synthetic kabuki

Eyes - Primed with Matte Mineral Foundation with a damp synthetic eye shadow brush
 All over Lid  Colour - Cider
 Crease - Milk Chocolate
 Outer V - Black Shimmer
 Tear Ducts - Whisper
 Liner - Charcoal applied with a damp brush     

Cheeks -    Pink Sand 

Lips - some random Maybelline lipstick, if anyone really wants to know the name,  I'll dig it outta the bottom of my purse =)

Final dusting of Matte Mineral Primer just for insurance, cuz it IS  hot and sticky outside

So here is my first FOTD, any questions or comments are always welcome!

No comments: