google search

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MMU Supplies

I am super excited!!! I just want to jump out of my skin. I ordered my supplies Sunday afternoon, so they should be here by the end of this week at the LATEST!! So I hope. I am so impatient, and it doesn't help that I am anxious to get started working on formulas!! Can't wait to creating new and beautiful eye colours and blushes. I am going to try my hand at making foundations and veils as well. I think though, since I'm just a beginner ... maybe I should stick to the easier stuff at first. LOL Who am I kidding!! I like to jump in with both feet, I want to try everything and be done yesterday.

Also, since I have been doing nothing but research for months, and absorbing all sort of information. It makes me so much more impatient to start actually doing rather than just reading about it. At least though, I have a basic understanding of all the ingredients and how they work with each other. So I think. hahaha The jury is out on that one till I actually start to make my mineral makeup.

The only thing that I am worried about is the color theory part. I still have to get a good understanding of that stupid color wheel, it's haunting me. I know I have to learn it but I just don't want to cuz every time I try it de-motivates me cuz I just don't get how it works. People tell me it's real easy, so now I feel all silly cuz I just don't see how it all makes sense. Hopefully though, since I am a hand on kinda learner, as long as I keep good notes in theory, I should with time understand what colors make what. So wish me luck on this adventure, and I will post any and successful colors I have created.

No comments: