google search

Thursday, May 29, 2008

GRRRRR ..... Sunbeam Kitchen Assitant

I have calmed down now, but I was really aggrivated today and yesterday. Two days in a row, and usually I am not an angry person. I'm pretty happy and easy going.

Anyways, what ticked me off was Wal-Mart and the fact that no one seems to know anything!! Also I'm very anti Wal-Mart ... to me it's the devil! But that's another story. hahaha

So I went to Wal-Mart yesterday looking for a blender, the Sunbeam Kitchen Assistant to be exact. There was one on the shelf, but it looked like a return. The box was a little dented and taped back up so that the lid would stay shut, cuz who ever opened the box, didn't put the items back in properly. Whatever ... It took me 5 minutes to just find an employee so I could ask them if they had more. Of course then it took like 10 more minutes for the man to go to the back and look, just to tell me that there is more but he has to get a forklift or something to get to it. He said it would take 20-30 min. Well me being dumb and really wanting this blender I said sure I'll wait. Well half an hour passes by and the man didn't come back ... the another 15 more minutes .. nothing. I just gave up, I really wasn't in a hurry but come on!!! I waited an hour just to get a blender that come to find out today the don't seem to have. That really urked me. So I call today, and spoke with a lady in the department, and she tells me there is two! So of course I got all excited, even though I should have know better. The lady though said that there was no need to put it on hold, as it would not sell in the few hours before I could get there. I really wanted to though, cuz I just wanted to make sure they had two before I went there again!! Anyway she assured me that the two would be there and I stupidly accepted.
To my dismay, when I got there ... again there was only the one returned box!! I was pissed and still am a bit.

If there was some where else I could buy this stupid blender, I would. However, where I live, wal-mart is the only place that sells it. Which also ticks me off. hahahah I am just a ball of anger...geez.

I looked online but then I have to pay extra for shipping, which I don't want to do. Also I have to have this particular blender. I realize I could get the magic bullet, but it's like $20 more and that's not what I want. I have my heart set on this one!!!

Readin over this, it doesn't seem like a big deal, but it's just so darn aggravating!

No comments: