google search

Friday, June 6, 2008

First Batch!!!

I've been busy!!!! All my supplies came and I have my grinder, so I have been hard at work. I am addicted, I can't stop. It's ok tho .. cuz I'm havin so much fun!!!!


First of all, I'd like to point out that it's not at all as easy as I had though it would be. LOL Seriously, I thought that I was going to get it right the first or second try, but alass I finally nailed my eye shadow base. It only friggen took me a week. hahahaha It still didn't stop me from making shadows though. I made a few but they don't stay on as long, only like 4 hours, so those I will have to tweak, which is fine, I'll just have to have them for personal use. :D Oh darn!!






From the pic you would think that I like a lot of browns .. hahahha .... but really I don't. I ended up with a lot of different browns is cuz I made to much brown color and just wanted to use it up and experiment with different shades. I prefer more golds and pink and plum shades. Anyways, I feel great about my first batch of makeup. It's a great start, and now that I mastered (so I think) the eye shadow base, onto more fun colors!!! The only thing right now that is ticking me off it that stupid color wheel. I feel like I get it and then I try to make a colour and it's not the color that it was supposed to be. Grrrr Whatever, I don't need that color wheel ... lol .... I will just experiment some more till I get the color I want!

I have to say tho, that this experience has been unbelievable. I am so excited about my products, and I can't wait till I have a line of eye shadows .. with names .. and jars with my own labels!! Sooo exiting!!

No comments: