google search

Friday, June 20, 2008

Google Page

Wow, did I ever log a whole bunch of hours on Google yesterday!! I randomly came across this thing called a Google Page. Maybe I live in the dark ages or something but I never heard of it. Who knows, it could also be new!! hahahah


Anyways, I put in some serious time on my page. It seemed like forever for me to get it to what I wanted it to be. As well getting all the info up, and I am one of those people who like to click all the buttons to see what they all do. LOL Maybe that's why it took me forever to complete.

This page is cool though, I guess you can make a page about anything you want and add pics and links and you don't need to know html. Cuz we know I am challenged in that department. It's fun, it gives you pre-made template to choose from and a few font & colour options for your text. I just figured it would be a great way to advertise my precious minerals. I need to really get my makeup out there, and every little bit helps.

Soooo ... Check it out

Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

No comments: