google search

Friday, June 20, 2008

Ecrater

I think I am going to like Ecrater. It's really simple to use and it doesn't require you to do a whole lot more than type in your info and then your item it done, and listed in your store. It's very user friendly. I have been listing on there slowly. It's so friggen time consuming!! I gotta take a picture of my makeup, that's a given. Then I have to edit the pic with the name of the colour, well I don't have to per say, but I want to. I think it makes is a little bit nicer, and more presentable. But before all that I have to DL it to my computer and organize it, ok ... I am just a big whiner right now. LOL I can admit it. It's just that I am havin a hard time with taking these pics. I have to get the right lighting, cuz I want the makeup to look as close as possible to the real life colour. Since I can't seem to manage that I have to edit it and really that's what takes a while.

I should look into those light boxes ... i think that's what their called? But you put your item in it and it's got these bright lights and I guess it doesn't cast a shadow or whatever. I don't really know what their about ... hahhaha ... it just seemed like a better way to take your pics. I guess I should research some more huh?? Geez, it seems like for the past couple of days all I have been doing is sitting in from of this lap top and researching one thing after another.

Now what was I originally talking about?? Oh ... ecrater.com

So hopefully this pans out. I like the site and I'm going to join in on their forum and see what the peeps are all about, and maybe bounce some ideas off them. Who knows, maybe there is more potential there than meets the eye? Better hope so! :D

No comments: