google search

Tuesday, June 10, 2008




I have been testing my fab eye shadow base, to make sure it is a fabulous as I really thought it was. So far it's workin great, it's been staying put for about 8 hours and doing just fine. Needless to say I am super happy.


I have been getting frustrated formulating, because I am so impatient. I just want everything yesterday!! LOL So waiting days just to test my e/s ( eye shadow) base is incredibly frustrating to me, because I really can't do to much in the mean time. I can and do create different colours, but can't put together a product. This is one time when I have to learn to be patient. I realize I can't rush the process, other wise I will be paying for it with a crappy product line. So I am learning. And my husband was impressed with my patience for the e/s base. So I made this really nice med. green, called Moss. It's a satin e/s so it's not super sparkly, but it does have a nice sheen.

So there it is. Right now I am working on a nice med. purple, and I should get to working on it. I think I may make that one sparkly ...

No comments: