google search

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

5 Neautral Foundation Shades

FOUNDATIONS have ARRIVED!!

I have finally formulated 5 neutral foundation shades, in a matte finish!! They are a medium - full coverage, depending on your application technique. Even when layered it feels as though I'm not wearing any makeup. I personally put on 2 light layers for a more full coverage.

These foundations are nice and light and airy yet cover the things you want to hide. The ingredients are as follows:

Mica, Titanium Oxide, Rice Powder, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay and Boron Nitride and of course oxides and ultramarines to create the shades.

I decided to include Boron Nitride because it's a high end powder and it give the foundation a really great feel and almost helps it to kinda stick together, even though it's still a powder form. I just like the feel and it gives the foundation great staying power. I had it on for 8 hours today, without any touch ups.

Don't take my word for it ... try it out for yourself. Samples are just $2. 00 for a 1/2 tsp sample, and Free Shipping!! That 1/2 tsp sample will last you for at least 3 applications, even if you have a heavy hand :D ... like myself.

I'm also in the process of working on a sheer foundation, and some veils/ finishing powders that will give you a glowing effect since the foundations are a matte finish.

No comments: