google search

Monday, November 17, 2008

New Shimmer Eye Shadows

NEW SHIMMERING EYE SHADOWS!!!!

I just created 6 gorgeous shimmering eye shadows and their up for sale in my Bonanzle and Ecrater stores. Their all vibrant bright colours but more on the sheer side. You can control how sheer you want them by applying one layer or multiple for a deeper and brighter shade. If your really looking for drama, try them foiled (applied wet). WOW, talk about colour!!!

Samples are just $ 1.50 and shipping is always FREE .. can't go wrong with that.

Next, I will be listing cool and warm matte foundations. It took some time to formulate but they are ready to go, I just have to take some photos and they will be up.

I'm also working on some primers and finishing powders ... in the works is a dry girl primer, oily girl primer, a matte finishing powder and a hi-def finishing powder with the magical ingredient silica. As well as am "illuminater" finish powder, which will give you that dewy/glow. I am very excited as I have so many new products in the works.

No comments: