google search

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GRRR!! Darn Camera!!

Warning - a little bit of a rant going on in this post!! :D

Well as my new home - Bonanzle is growing like fire .. I was planning on adding a few of my latest creations in my booth at some point this past weekend to keep up. If you've been to my booth .. you know I didn't update it as of yet!!

Surprise ... Surprise! Something had to go wrong .. I mean, naturally. For some reason my $400 camera decided to have a hissy. Not a little on either, full out hissy fit!! I don't understand ..

The problem is with the lens .. it comes out, when I turn on the camera, but makes kind of like a grinding noise. My DH says it needs oiling .. well anyways, it won't retract back once I shut off the camera. On the screen I get an error message to restart my camera, as an error occurred and it could not shut down. So now I'm going to have a hissy .. because I can't photograph my new creations

Now this would be a simple problem if it happened to anyone but me - as I have an extended warranty. The catch is that I got it for Christmas last year but was bought in Canada as I was still living there!! SOOOOO now I have to return it to the store in Canada. Why does everything turn out to be just a little more complex with me ?? lol Now I don't know how long I will be without a camera!! Yipes :O

Anyway .. I'll make another post - and update on my new creations

Till then .. GO BONANZLE!!

No comments: