google search

Friday, December 19, 2008

Primers and Finishing Powders

Good News, but small problem .....

I have been working really hard this past month to get all my foundations formulating completed, and I have!! (Good News)

However, I don't have the warm and cool listed since my camera has been acting up and decided not to work any more, so no pics!! (Bad News) I'd rather not list the warm and cool foundations till I can also get pic's up.

On the brighter side though, I did manage to get my Primer & Finishing Powder listed along with the Illuminater. I am very excited about both of those, especially the Illuminater. I like the subtle glow it gives me, without looking like a grease monkey or a glitterati.

The whole idea behind the primer & finishing powder combo was the convenience. I can simply dust it on before I apply makeup, and it offers a great canvas for my mineral foundation to adhere to. After I do my makeup routine I dust my primer/finishing powder all over my face again for totally polished and shine free look. I also use it as a primer for my mineral eye shadows as well. I just sweep it over my lids as I prime my face for my mineral foundation. It works great, as I sometimes have a little oily lids. :S Ya I just admitted that ...lol .. but this keeps my shadows on and help them not crease.

The Illuminater .... I use off and on, not daily, just when I feel like it. I do LOOOVE it though. It's so subtle, but you can see the glow on your cheek bones and forehead, it just gives me this radience!! It reminds me of fall when you go outside in the morning and you see the dew glistening on the leaves.... well I feel like that's the effect this Illuminater gives me.

I'm going to work on formulating a light pink, neutral and maybe a little bit of a yellow toned Illuminater and also Finishing Powders. I am always working on more creation and the wheels just can't stop!!!! However this will all have to wait till after the holdiays, as I am going mad with all that I have to do!!

In the works right now:

Multi - Taskers
Blush
Dry Skin Primer
Oily Skin Primer
and of course more eye shadows!!

No comments: