google search

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Myspace

I am a maniac, and I know it. LOL I just started a myspace page for my mineral makeup.

If you want to take a look here is the link ----> Forget Me Not - myspace page . Take a look and leave me a message, comment, any suggestions or just add me as a friend?! At this point it is still a work in progress, who am I kidding!! hahahah It will always be a work in progress, you and I both know it.



I got motivated because I was on the ecrater forum and saw that all these other sellers had their pages set up all nice. I think it's a great idea, but who knows ... in the end it's another page to keep updated, and that might just turn into a chore. But I do like myspace, I keep my personal page pretty updated, so this might not be that hard. I guess well just have to see ....

No comments: