google search

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Stuff

I'm not sure what the terminology is for a formulator, however I do not really think of my self as a formulator .. not quite yet, I'm more of a crafter at this point. :D The point is that I am stuck. I am stuck with foundations. My line must have foundations, but I am finding it extremely difficult. :( I'm having a hard time with the colours. Boo on me, I think I need like a mentor, or someone like that!! Where do you get one of those?? How do you get one? So many questions but no answers.

Anyways, I am working things out, I am good with the eye shadow and blush factor ... just not the other thing. My quest is not done yet, I will succeed!! I do have some people on a forum that offer great advice and are super duper helpful. I dunno where I would be without those women!!

I did come up with a few new eye shadows that I do LOVE!!! Naturally you would think that I love them all, but that is not the case. I make shades that I personally would not wear and I do not like, but I'm sure someone else out there dose.


<---- This one is called Rainforest and it's a fantastic vibrant green. The picture just doesn't do it justice. This one is a satin finish, so it's not like a sparkly effect, more of a glow kinda look.






<---- This one is a pure white called Satin and it is a satin finish . It works great as a highlighter or a shadow, it's a nice to even put it on top of your eye shadows, or underneath ... there are many options for this one.







<---- Ahhhh ... Seafoam!! This one you must see in person. It is just a great blend of vibrant and subtle. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but this is an eye catching colour, without being obnoxiously bright. This one is a satin pearl finish so it has a slight bit of a shimmer to it. Nothing super sparkly and shiny, just a hint.





Well just looking at my new beauties makes me feel better, tomorrow is another day and maybe I will have more luck - with the foundation situation.

No comments: