google search

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Really Smart Deals

Getting the word out there take time and energy. Yes this statement sounds all too familiar. That's all I hear, promote, promote,promote!!!

I want to and I am dedicated to my minerals, but some days I am just annoyed. I know realistically it doesn't happen over night, but a girl can still hope!! :P

A little while back I stumbled upon this site ReallySmartDeals.com and it's a traffic exchange site. Yes I know, these places spam you and their worthless, useless waste of time. However, I am happy to report I have not been spammed by RSD and yes it does take a little of your time, but it works. I speak from experience. Not only have I had someone buy something but I have also bought something while surfing and clicking. haahahha So if I found something and someone found me, then I must be doing something right. It really does help alot with exposure. Another thing is that it's a manual, there is no auto surf, which in my opinion is a wast of time.

It's soo simple, I like it alot. All you do is sign up which takes like a minute literally, then your set. You just surf the pages of others who have signed up. Well actually, first you would want to set up your sites, to be surfed. Then you want to surf ... the best part is that this is all FREE!!! You can choose to pay for some of their services, but it's not necessary. The lady who runs the site, Deb, is super nice and friendly and very helpful.

I encourage anyone who needs more exposure for their auction or ecommerce site. A little time will give you great results!!

No comments: