google search

Friday, October 24, 2008

Foundations Bases

I may have a full coverage foundation base!! Which is exciting to me now that I am writing this, it's really sinking in. Yet I still have to work on the sheer foundation base and I'm also at some point hoping to formulate one for oily skin. It just never ends ... geez!!

What a day I had today ... I worked on my full coverage base for my foundation!! Yay !!! Exciting I know, but also frustrating for me. This is my I dunno how manieth batch of reformulated and then only to be reformulated again batch of foundations base. The base is what's going to give it the texture, adhesion and feel.

Personally would like a soft silky feeling foundation with a creamy texture that doesn't drag or feels heavy on my face. So this is what I'm going for, light, airy, silky, and creamy .. all in one powder foundation. Easy Peasy!! hahahaha

However though, I am really liking the batch of foundations base I made today. It's all the things that I was aiming for listed above and it seems to be holding up really well. No streaking, no oily T-zone, ( also thanks to my veil ) great coverage, feels like nothing is on my face, hasn't melted off but rather has been put for the past 7 hours ( w/o touch ups). Now I just need to test it on others ... to get feedback from someone other than me ... he he he Any volunteers?? lol

Can't complain though, I really really enjoy doing this. Some days I just get frustrated after many failed attempts, when I know what I want but I just can't get there. Know what I mean?

No comments: