google search

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well Frig!!

I am peeved ... well I was all last week!! Disaster struck my computer. It busted and it was all complex, so I had to take it to the shop to get the darn thing fixed. It would turn on and turn off. So, I had no computer, well most importantly - no Internet for what seemed like eternity. Ok .. it was a week of so. But to me it felt like eternity.

Needless to say, I did not get all that I wanted done. Which includes adding my matte shadows to ecrater and working on my Bonanzle store. Anyways, I am off to do that tomorrow.

Today I was busy catching up on my e-mail and other things on the Internet, since I was deprived and Internet starved. It's crazy how much we depend on the internet, well at least how much I do. I never really realized till now that it was missing.

No comments: