google search

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I just had toooo!!

Naturally I am not done packing yet hehe .... since I am a bit of a procrastinator, when I don't like what I am doing. And I most certainly don't like packing!!! It's so time consuming and I don' know what all to put together in the boxes so that their all organized and easy to find. Geez!!!
Anyway ... That is not what I am excited about. Today, against my better judgement (surprise, surprise) I unpacked some of my mmu supplies and started to make some matte eye shadows!!! eeeekkkkkk I am so excited, I am going to make a whole line of mattes. I only made six shades today, but I am going to aim for at least 12 and then another 12 shadows in a satin line. I love eye shadows!! I am also going to work on my blush line since right now it is next to non existent. So here is a sneak at 2 of the shadows...
So CLOUDY is a completely matte - no shine, no shimmer blue grey shade. And WHEAT is a completely matte yellow tone. It's not a bright yellow but rather more soft and muted. I also made a great green shade which I called AVOCADO and a beige tone which I have yet to name. I am not the best at finding names for my shadows .... Anyways, I am super excited so I had to post at least a few pics!!

No comments: