google search

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mystery Samples

I started something new recently called .... drum roll please .... "Mystery Samples". I have been giving away samples of products that I sell, with every order. I think it's a nice gesture and it does help me promote my items while giving people a chance to try another product for free. Who knows you might really like that sample you received for free and just have to have it.

Besides, Who doesn't like FREE STUFF!?!? I know I sure do!!

While I think giving a sample of a product I sell is a good idea, I also end up with alot of extra little bits of shiny fun shades that I don't end up selling. This is because sometimes I make something by accident - cuz it didn't turn out how it was supposed to .... lol. Then I can't recreate it and therefor can't sell it, then what do I do with it?? I don't want to just throw it away, or the left over from a requested colour?! I have been putting all these bits in little baggies and they have been sitting and waiting for something, I just didn't know what.

They have finally found their purpose. These little tid bits, sometimes not little but rather lots, have been waiting to be called MYSTERY SAMPLES of eye shadows and blushes. These mystery samples will only be available once, when I sent them to you. Well .... maybe if I have lots of one that you really like, you could make a contact me and make a special request for it. The point is that they are "while supplies last" "no rain checks", what you see is what you get, never to be re-created!!!

I am conflicted though, as I think it's important to give away samples of things I sell, because it is promoting my items. Maybe I will just have to hand out 2 samples, one mystery and one regular sample. Decisions .... decisions ..... decisions....their never ending!

No comments: